I hate her. How much? Let me tell you. Enough. She is like the Jeckyl and Hyde dog. She is wonderful to Ashlee, but horrid to the rest of us. Today, she peed in my office. And I was only wearing socks- do the math. I was the only one home as Scott took the kids out so I could work on our taxes. (Yes- I was in a great mood anyway.) Once I got her nasty dog pee cleaned up, no joke, I sat down to my desk to continue my fun filled night of tax preperation, and I stretched my feet in their just put on clean socks into a Sparkle treat of the #2 kind. THAT is how much I hate her. And then the kids got home. I relayed what had happened to Ashlee in an attempt to get her to put her dog in HER OWN PRIVATE BATHROOM more often. (Yes- it is true. Sparkle is only 4 pounds and maybe 7-8 inches tall at best, so she cannot go to the bathroom outside when there is snow on the ground. This has required us to create a place for her to go inside- which ended up being one of the bathrooms we do not use often. It is now her own little doggie lounge. Ridiculous.) Anyway- After I told Ashlee how ticked I was, she went off to play with her doggie companion for a while, and eventually made her way down to my office after about 10 minutes:
Ashlee: Mom, you know I love Sparkle so much?
Me: Yes, I know you do. Lucky for her, huh?
Ashlee: Don't worry Mom- I love you too.
Me: Thank you sweetie, I love you too!
Ashlee: Well, don't be sad Mom, but I DO love Sparkle a little more than you.
Me: Oh you do, huh?
Ashlee: (In a high pitched squeaky voice) I do love you Sparkle Warkle. You have a hairy belly, so I love you the most.
Me: Complete silence in my pee and poo covered feet sitting in front of 10,000 IRS documents. Ugh. I hate her that much. Although I am glad she has the hairy belly and not me.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I did not like Sparkle before, but now...
Posted by Beck at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
My goodness... I would punt that dog to the curb. If only she didn't bring Ash so much joy.
If you never do another post, it was worth starting a blog just for this one. I am laughing my hairy belly off!
ROFLOL you will always bring a smile to my face Becky :) I love you, and want you to know that I COMPLETELY understand your situation!. Ask Jess sometime about me and the lovely pets that reside here at my house, LOL. I've had very similar experiences. Ashlee's comment is the perfect icing on the cake, HA HA HA haha!! :)
Ditto to Steph's comment. You are free to retire from blogging on top of your game!
Post a Comment