CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Adoption Day!

Finally- he is all ours!

After a 20 month long night mare...

The adoption is final. (And Cassie looks super hot in this pic.)


No take backs. (And I look horrid.)



Thanks to everyone who was able to get off work and come and support us. It was a great day!









6 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

YAY, that is such wonderful news! Congratulations!!!
(And you do NOT look horrid by the way!)

Chelsea said...

I was so glad we made it, what a neat day! Congrats!!!

Cassie said...

We are both looking hot, Beck. Glad I could be there to share in the day. So glad everything is official. And when that judge gave him the stuffed animal... I teared up a little!

powellpig2000 said...

Finally it is official!! What a good day and thanks to all who came too. PS you are hot in that pic like always!

sweet pickles said...

Hooray for it to be official. Kyller was so cute.

Danielle said...

Congratulations again to your family!!!