We have enjoyed his sweet little motivational speeches as his official parents for a year last week. I am so glad Kyller is part of our family. His sweet smile brightens my day, and his kind temperment and frequent hugs make it easy to love him. He is the bravest little boy I know. He is strong in ways I wish he didn't have to be, but he "faces his fears" on a daily basis and I am so proud of him for all the progress he has made and the forgiveness he so easily gives to those who I as an adult somewhat removed can still not even think about forgiving. He loves his sisters, he loves his teachers at school and at church, he loves his therapists, he loves just about everyone he meets. He is a happy little guy, and it feels so great to finally be able to say that. I love you Kyller, and I am so thankful for you and the example you are to those around you. You make me stronger each day. I am so glad you are my son and I get to be your Mommy forever. I hope you let me sing "Rock my baby" to you every night until your 30 :)
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Adoption day anniversary!
We have enjoyed his sweet little motivational speeches as his official parents for a year last week. I am so glad Kyller is part of our family. His sweet smile brightens my day, and his kind temperment and frequent hugs make it easy to love him. He is the bravest little boy I know. He is strong in ways I wish he didn't have to be, but he "faces his fears" on a daily basis and I am so proud of him for all the progress he has made and the forgiveness he so easily gives to those who I as an adult somewhat removed can still not even think about forgiving. He loves his sisters, he loves his teachers at school and at church, he loves his therapists, he loves just about everyone he meets. He is a happy little guy, and it feels so great to finally be able to say that. I love you Kyller, and I am so thankful for you and the example you are to those around you. You make me stronger each day. I am so glad you are my son and I get to be your Mommy forever. I hope you let me sing "Rock my baby" to you every night until your 30 :)
Posted by Beck at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
So sweet!!
I can't believe it has been a year! What a sweet guy, he gives the best hugs!
Kyller is a cute, happy bog and wants to please others. He has learned to face and conquer so many obsticles glad he will be your's forever. He is safe and that means a lot.
Love ya Kyller,
Grandma Randa
It's hard to believe how fast time goes by! Congrats on such a great milestone!
Love our little guy. So glad he is ours.
What a great anniversary! Congratulations! That Kyller, he's such a squeezeable little guy. He's so lucky to be yours and you are so lucky to be his...he's a perfect fit.
So I was checking up on your sisters blog to see if she had ant updates and came across your link and checked it out.
What a cute blessed family you have and your middle child is the spitting image of you.
Hayden and I will be visiting Utah in June and if we are able to see Katie maybe we can see you at the same time while we are there. Hayden and Steve still talk about the last christmas party we came to before we left. They both had a great time and think your family is great fun...By the way do you mind if I put your blog link on my Blog?
Your Super terrific Second Cousin Traci Northrup
Traci! Of course! Email me the address to your blog too :) I tried and it will not let me in... beckypickle@netzero.com
It was great to see you and your family at Christmas too!!
Post a Comment