So I have not posted in forever. I have good reasons. About ten million of them. Here is to a quick an boring catch up blog.
- We are selling our house and moving to Bluffdale. Exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. We found some horse property we really want- so we will see if our house actually sells. Cross you fingers for us.
- Rilee and Ashlee have been preparing for their first ever dane recital coming up this week. They are so cute in their sparkly costumes- i will post a pic later in the week.
- Kyller had his last soccer game on Saturday, and Randa was nice enough to take him since the rest of us were not feeling so hot. He got a trophy and proclaimed "My first eber tropy is so cool!"
- We have been doing yard work like crazy people again- it's wedding season at the Pickle house and we are hosting next week. It is always fun to do and show off our pretty gardens, but sure is a lot of work.
- I have lost 20 pounds so far this summer- yipee! Only 80 or so more to go- but I am going to make it happen this time. I have quit drinking all soda (Still a daily struggle- I miss my Mountain dew) and really trying to eat healthy. What do you know- it works :)
- I have been busier than ever at work- with the new temple open house, we are actually on track to beet our grand opening moth last year which is unheard of. I am grateful for these belssings, but also a little tired :) I have been traeling a lot too- been to Atlanta several times already this year and headed to Maryland in a couple weeks.
- We are looking forward to our vacation to Minneapolis and Wassau to visit my Aunt and Uncle John and Chris- it is basically all that is keeping us sane knowing there is a break up ahead. My Aunt has a fun trip planned out and we are excited to get out of Utah for a change.
- Lastly- I am tryin my hardist to sell most of the scrapbooking stuff in the basement we have from doing ebay, expos, etc. Anyone need scrap stuff in bulk? I am your girl :)





2 comments:
We went to the temple open house last night and I was wondering if your business was up because of it. That's fantastic that it is.
I'm always interested in scrapbook stuff. What do you have? I'm sure I could take some of it off your hands.
You have been busy! As always, of course. I hate it when you mention Chick-fil-a.... it makes my mouth water and I am always so far away from obtaining it!
Post a Comment